Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Final Portfolio

You can start this today and complete it in the next few classes.

Please take a look at the blog and upload any work that you might have missed.

Make sure that all of the pictures have been DESATURATED - Converted to Black and White.

If you are sure that all of your assignments are up to date then begin work on your Final Portfolio.

Here are some good examples of past Final Portfolios:

http://elizabethpphoto13afall16.blogspot.com/

http://connorlphoto13afall16.blogspot.com/2016/12/final-portfolio.html

In the first section you will post your 15 strongest images from the semester and provide a brief critique of each including 1 very strong element and 1 element you could improve upon. NOTE- Pick something from the Critique Guide.

In the second part you will provide an assessment of your portfolio and your work ethic.


Overall Portfolio-Semester work

Please answer the following questions about your overall work this semester  using the 1-4 scale: 

1=Not at all, 2=Somewhat, 3=Mostly, 4=Absolutely

I completed my assignments on time 1 2 3 4

I fulfilled all assignments 1 2 3 4

Made good use of class time 1 2 3 4

Used a creative approach 1 2 3 4

My pictures unique and original 1 2 3 4

My craftsmanship is excellent 1 2 3 4

My images are sharp and focused 1 2 3 4

My images are well composed 1 2 3 4

My images have good contrast and exposure 1 2 3 4

My photography sets a mood 1 2 3 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Review Study Questions

Copy and Paste the following terms and search our class blog for the definitions . This will serve as a study guide for your Hands-On Demo...